BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

7 Days in September

The film 7 Days in September was very powerful and caused me to think back to how I felt nine years ago. The terrorist attacks that took place on September 11th occurred when I was only in third grade. Back then I could not really put two and two together and fully grasp what had happened; and up until seeing this film I had never thought about or really researched Sept. 11th 2001. The film provoked so much emotion out of me because at this age I can fully comprehend the after math of the attacks. The movie nearly brought me to tears when to footage of the second plane stuck the second twin tower. What I was most amazed by from watching this movie was how New York banded together as one to help restore the area around ground zero and to help the injured and emergency personal. I was surprised at all of the public debates that erupted between complete strangers and were resolved with a hug. Overall this film opened my closed eyes to the true and horrendous events that unfolded around 9/11.

0 comments: